• Category: Exam Questions

Need Osmania University BEd first semester social science question paper

Preparing for final examinations and interested in improving your score? Searching for past question papers? Find responses from our ISC experts for yuor question here.

I am in Osmania University, studying B.Ed first semester. I require previous years question papers so that I can score higher marks. It is required to prepare best for written exam.
    Please help by providing questions papers for first semester all subjects.

• Old question papers pertaining to earlier years are now a days archived in many internet sites as there is a demand by the students every year.

You can search them in this site itself (ISC) also by clicking here and if you do not get them here then you can try in the following sites -

www.oldquestionpapers.net
    www.manabadi.co.in
    www.recruitmentinboxx.com
    www.howtoexam.com
    www.recruitmentresult.com
    www.entrance-exam.net
    www.k2questions.com

• There are many sites where you will get old question papers. You will get many question papers on Indiastudychannel also. You can search on this site. In addition to that, you can see the following also.

http://www.howtoexam.com
    www.youtube.com
    http://www.oldquestionpapers.net
    In these sites also you will get old question papers.

• The old question papers of B.Ed. of Osmania University is not readily available on Net (requires time-consuming search). However, as far as I know, the old question papers of almost all courses taught in Osmania University is readily available in booklet form in Amberpet area of Hyderabad area near the University. You will definitely get old question papers of B.Ed. of Osmania University in that area.