In MCA you are supposed to learn a lot of things related to Computer areas like Financial Management, Accounting, Mathematics, Programming Languages like C, Java, ASP.Net, Web Development, Database Management System etc etc. You already have a commercial background in your graduation with emphasis in computer applications. With this in your academic portfolio, there should not be difficulty in securing a good job.
Private companies as well as Govt organisations are hiring the MCA people for various functions and these are the people who run the major projects in these organisations. Some of the important jobs and roles a MCA will be handling are -
1. Software Developer/Programmer/Engineer - These people are responsible for designing, installing, testing and maintaining the software systems used in an organisation or required by a client. They will interact with the clients to understand their needs and accordingly design the system for them. This has immense potential for creativity and imagination.
2. System Analyst - These people work out the innovative solutions for increasing the efficiency of a business process. Their main task is to understand the present system and analyse it for suitable modifications to design better IT platform.
3. Troubleshooter - These are the very important persons in the organisation and are instrumental in resolving the issues which crop up time to time in a particular project. They will check the work flow and find out the weak areas or bottlenecks in the system and take remedial measures so that no delay occurs in the project delivery.
4. Software Consultant - A software consultant can be self employed or working in a consultancy company. His job is to evaluate a business process and suggest and advise suitable software solution for its growth. There is a good scope in this field.
5. Software Application Architect - This is a slightly higher level work related to taking decisions in design of IT products or services. These persons are responsible to develop technical guidelines for tools and platforms.
6. Hardware Engineer - This job is related to the hardware side and one has to work with the hard disk, PCBs, computer chips, connectors and wiring, printer, keyboard, router etc. This is a challenging job as each of the hardware part of a system should work properly and is to be installed effectively to give the requisite service. They are also involved in the testing of new hardware designed and produced for a specific purpose.
7. Technical Writer - This job is for them who have a interest for writing technical materials. They are supposed to write the technical documents like user manual, specification, project plan etc related to various gadget. This area requires accurate and precise writing skills for creating high quality technical documents.
8. Systems Developer/Engineer - They are the people engaged in writing codes and designing programs for operating system and other software. They are on their toes to develop more and more efficient codes and programs.
9. Web Designer and Developer - This job pertains to designing and developing websites. These people should have imaginative thinking in their project work to create attractive and efficient websites and portals using softwares such as HTML, Dreamweaver, CSS, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash etc.
So there are vast opportunities in IT area after MCA and one has to focus and choose the line as per one's interest.
Regarding your query to get a job abroad, I will suggest that you first gain some experience here and then only apply in outside companies. There may be some requirement of English Language Proficiency Certificate which you can acquire online. In case, you can financially afford to do some computer course from a foreign university then it will give you opportunity to get job there itself after completion of the course.
Knowledge is power.