After your graduation you can apply for admission to M.A. in Philosophy. There are many colleges and institutions offering it on distance mode. Only thing is that we have to check the credentials of the university whether it is approved under the UGC guidelines or not.
Some of the good institutions are -
(1) University of Kerala, School of Distance Education, Thiruvananthapuram.
(2) Andhra University, School of Distance Education, Vishakapatnam.
(3) Bangalore University, Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education, Bangalore.
(4) Bharathidasan University Centre for Distance Education, Tiruchirappalli.
(5) Madurai Kamaraj University, Directorate of Distance Education, Madurai.
(6) Osmania University, PGRR Centre for Distance Education, Hyderabad.
(7) The University of Burdwan, Directorate of Distance Education, Burdwan.
(8) University of Calicut, School of Distance Education, Kozhikode.
(9) University of Mumbai, Institute of Distance Education, Santacruz (E), Mumbai.
(10) IGNOU, Delhi.
(11) Annamalai University, Tamilnadu.
(12) Karnataka State Open University, Karnataka.
After doing your PG in Philosophy you will have to qualify in national level NET test and after that only you are eligible to apply for lectureship in colleges, universities etc by applying against the advertised vacancies.
Another option is if you have interest in research you can go for PhD and then you do not need to qualify in NET and after completing your research you can apply for the lectureship.
There is definitely a rush for the post of lecturer in colleges and institutions but if you score good in your PG and NET there is no reason why you do not get an opportunity to become a lecturer.
The PG degree in Philosophy entitles you to try in some different areas also other than the lectureship. These are basically can be broadly described as HR, interviewer, consultant, student affairs, grievance redressal, public service, journalism, research, law, diplomacy, insurance, etc. Time to time the companies and organisations will advertise posts for executives to function in these areas and you have to keep a watch on them if something matching to your interest crops up.
Knowledge is power.