IT companies are on a lookout for the people who are equipped with courses in various areas of computer sciences. There are many courses which have a good job potential and one can try to attain expertise in that to carve out a place for oneself in the industry.
Some of the prospective courses are as below -
(1) Web Programming/ Application development - This course deals with designing, development, production, assessment of web apps and strategies to locate the sources. Students can learn web application procedure in this course.
After completing the course, one can work as a freelancer or can apply for a job in a web designing company. There are many companies looking for front end and back end web developers.
(2) Database administration (DBA) - Data is the most crucial thing in any organisation and keeping it in a quickly retrievable form and taking care of its safety and upkeep are of paramount importance.
So a database course prepares a person to take up those responsibilities and there are many organisation which require data base management persons on a regular basis.
(3) Digital Marketing
- This is relatively newer area and there are immense potential for growth in this line.
This course prepares the students to know about the marketing in this digital era by putting up the advertisement right up to the gadget level in front of the user or surfer in the net.
One can, after this course, have ones own marketing constancy or join some leading organisation.
(4) Mobile Application Development - It is one of the fastest growing occupations. The smart phones and tablets are changing the way we conduct our business and communicate to do business.
Every business wants an application which can be used by the people and in that perspective there is a job opportunity in this area.
Industries are realizing the power of a mobile app and want professionals to make it and upkeep it.
(5) IT Security Specialist - This is another interesting area and with time, professionals will be required to manage the day to day security protocols and safeguarding the system from attack of mischievous programs.
This is going to be a bright area.
(6) Technology Manager - This is also an area where a lot of prospects are there.
There are many areas in the computer industry where a lot of potential is there upside. Some of these are cloud computing, database, networking etc. So to manage all these elements under one roof technology managers are needed.