You can try any of the following. The courses are given in the order of preference.
1. Cloud Computing: Cloud computing is an interface between the client and the system This course is very much in demand and this course will be very useful to get a good job in the IT sector.
2. JAVA/J2EE & Its Frameworks:
This technology is being used by many companies in all domains. Java / J2EE courses have two-part core and advance, like:
· J2SE (Core Part)
· J2EE (JSP & Servlets + EJB)
· STRUTS (Framework for Java)
· SPRING and/or HIBERNATE
These frameworks are in very good demand.
3.Animation & Graphics:
The animation industry is in good high demand all around the world. Is catching in the Indian market also. All the animation movies, cartoons and noticeable high-end graphics are a product of Animation & Graphics sector.
4. CISCO Technologies: This course is good for networking. CISCO technologies can be a good choice of course.
The various levels of certification from CISCO are Entry, Associate, Professional, Expert, and Architect
5. SAS: Data analytics is rapidly growing in all reputed companies. This course SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system of software products. This course will be good to perform data entry, retrieval, management, mining, report writing and graphics.
6. DBA (Oracle, DB2, MySQL, SQL Server): This course is good for a stable career in Database Administration (DBA).
The database is implementing for creating, managing and maintaining big size data files.
7. System Administration (Red Hat, Solaris, UNIX, VMware):
These Courses are about database administration There are various options for certifications from Red Hat, VMware and Solaris.
8. Microsoft Technologies: Microsoft has diversified technology offerings for IT aspirants ranging from web/desktop based application development with .NET to the Desktop/Data/Server administration.