There are many exercises that can teach how to fix posture are easy to perform. They don't require much equipment. You can improve posture at your home and without investing a lot of money. The following are some of the posture exercises.
1. The plank is an excellent core exercise. The plank strengthens several abdominal muscles while also working the shoulders and back. Practice the plank by lying on the floor keeping your face down. Raise yourself so your arms are straight and you're balancing equally on your hands and toes.
2. Crunch with Twist is another exercise which will give you a better posture. Please lie on your back, keep knees bent. Keep feet flat on the floor. Your hands should be behind your head. While you exhale, lift your right shoulder from the floor while rotating toward the left. Then inhale and lower your shoulder back to the floor. Repeat the same on the other side to complete one round.
3. Back Extensions is also good work out for a good physique. please lie keeping the face down. Then extend arms straight above the head. Keep your head in line with your spine. Then gently lift your shoulders as far off the floor as possible. Then return to the starting position.
4. Another exercise which gives better results is Pilates Swimming. Start with lying face down on the floor with arms straight over your head. Slowly lift the left arm and right leg while keeping the elbow and knee straight. Slowly lower limbs back to the initial position. Then repeat the same with the right arm and left leg.
You can try the following foods.
1. Steak is known as muscle building meat. Steak has an amino acid protein profile. It also contains key nutrients like Vitamin B12, B3, B6, Iron, Zinc, Selenium and many other vitamins and minerals.
2. Berries are good due to the high fibre present in it. In addition to that, it will have low-calorie content and will have about 85% water.
3. Avocados are nutrient dense and have high amounts of Vitamin K, C, B5, B6 and E. They also have key minerals, such as folate, potassium and low amounts of magnesium and manganese, copper, iron and zinc.
4. Nuts are packed with fibre, protein, healthy fat, vitamin E, Manganese and Magnesium. A 1oz of nuts will contain around 150 calories, although about 25% of these calories aren't actually absorbed as nuts are very hard for the body to digest.
5. Coconut Oil has plenty of benefits. This has an amazing concentration of Medium Chain Triglycerides which are rapidly metabolized and provide quick energy.