Which are the best shops & vegetarian restaurants and nearest Metro in Chandni Chowk New Delhi
Searching for elaborated information about Chandni Chowk in Delhi? Know good restaurants and shops in the most popular area of the capital city.
I wish to know -
1. Any reputed shops selling fabric, books or something really unique and also which are interesting for merely some window-shopping could be recommended.
2. Would a woolen blanket be available there at a discount since it is the off-season for it?
3. Is there any well-known local mithai which can be taken back home by air? Do not suggest some gooey, liquidy sweets which would leak from the box!
4. A good vegetarian restaurant with North Indian/Thai cuisine in or nearby areas.
5. Which is the nearest Metro station to Chandni Chowk?
6. What are the general timings of shops in the area (they open and close at what time) and when is it likely to be less crowded?
7. Will the shops and restaurants in Chandni Chowk be open on a Monday?