You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Teaching Jobs

    Am I eligible for government job and which class as well as subject

    Have a query about the eligibility for a government job after doing B.Com, MBA and B.Ed? Searching for detailed information regarding whether you can apply and for which subject and class? Scroll through this Ask Expert page and decide your forward plan of action.

    I have done B. Com (H) and then MBA.
    Recently I have completed my B. Ed in Commerce and English.
    I want to know if I am eligible for government job?
    If yes then in which subject and class?
    In case I am not eligible then what should I do in studies to get government job?
  • Answers

    2 Answers found.
  • Yes. You are eligible for government jobs in teaching line as you have completed your B.Ed. The subjects for which you can teach depends on the subjects you have studied in your B.Ed. As you are a commerce graduate you might have taken social sciences as your subject in B.Ed. In such a case, you will be eligible to go as a social studies teacher.
    you have done your graduation and MBA so based on your age, you will be eligible for various posts in State government and Central government departments. You are also eligible for various jobs in the banking sector. You can see the advertisements coming in various newspapers from time to time or you can be referring to the job section of this site every day. You have to apply.
    You have to do a lot of hard work and put in maximum efforts for preparing well for the written tests and interviews. Then you will have many chances to get selected for any of the above posts. Teaching jobs will be more in number. So concentrate more on that so that you will get a job definitely.

    always confident

  • As a commerce graduate and B.Ed. with commerce , you can apply for PRT teacher where you can teach various subjects.. You can also get TGT/LT teacher and teach English or social study. You can also apply in various managerial/ administrative jobs in different sectors advertised by government time to time.
    You can also do M.Com and then Ph.D. for job in Universities.

  • Sign In to post your comments