Property Distribution between Children if no Will is made
Facing issue with property distribution rules in case there is no will? Searching for legal advice regarding what to do, compensation to be paid, registration process, documentation requirements and process etc. ? No worries, our legal experts from the ISC team shall guide you with advice to proceed ahead.
1. As per my understanding, We all have equal rights on the property. So how to proceed, as the property is not changed to my mothers name after father's demise.
2. Do I need to change it on my mothers name before doing registration to my name, if applicable.
3. Our house is on the same property & all have contributed equally for the house, so how to divide the property.
4. My sisters are married & settled. They are not going to settle in native, hence not keen on the property, at present.
5. My mother say, She is ready to give the property in my name but I need to give some compensation to my sisters & even some of my sisters have said the same thing. So how much should be the compensation if say 1 Cent is 1 Lakh Rupees.
6. Do everyone need to be present to proceed with the registration.
7. Is it better to do the registration as my mother is in good health or after her death.
8. What all paper works need to be completed, in-order to proceed with the registration.
9. Any other points that need to be kept in mind so that no dispute between us (siblings) take place later.
Do provide light on the issue.