You are having apprehensions of getting an ordinary Medical College due to your present score in NEET. This is all right but I feel that the career as a doctor is still a better option in our country seeing the requirement of the doctors especially in towns and remote places. Comparatively, Biotechnology is not a more lucrative option. You can reconsider your inclination for Biotechnology once again.
Anyway, for Biotechnology there are many institutions in the country and you can sort list them as per your convenience. Once you get admission in Biotechnology course you can start applying in the companies for campus recruitment. Some of the good companies are Panacea Biotechnology, Uniq Biotechnology, Bharat Biotech, Biocon etc. If you work hard and focus in your studies you can definitely get chance to get recruitment through campus mode.
NIIT University Neemrana, Rajasthan is one of the top institutions for Biotechnology in Rajasthan and you can go for it. However on national level some of the top institutes are -
1. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
2. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Uttarakhand.
3. Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, Punjab.
4. Delhi Technological University, New Delhi.
5. National Institute of Technology, Warangal, Telangana.
6. Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.