A] Content Writing : They are professional writers who write content for many different types of websites, including blogs, social networks, e-commerce sites, news aggregators, and college websites.
- Content writers may need a bachelor's degree or higher. Degrees in English, journalism, communications and creative writing is an added advantage.
- Web design, blogging, wikis, electronic rhetoric, and technical writing adds to their a skill.
- Good writing and grammar skills is necessary.
- Knowledge of different language add to their qualification.
B] Copywriting : Copywriting is the process of writing advertising and promotional materials. Copywriters are responsible for the text on brochures, billboards, websites, emails, advertisements, catalogs, etc.
- While you don't need any formal qualifications to become a copywriter. There are successful copywriters with college degrees and some who didn't finish high school. Some are only 18 and some are retired. Some copywriters are stay-at-home moms and some left six-figure corporate jobs.
- You can try joining any copywriting course, which will help you learn the correct ways of copywriting.
- You should be able to know how to market a product, same as a sales person in a showroom.
- If you have the urge and can market a product, you can start as a freelance copywriter or can even do on a part-time basis.
Limit your "alway's" and your "never's." - Amy Poehler??