The present scorings in the B.Tech indicates that you have put in your dedicated efforts while persuing you studies in the Engineering level and if you want to excel further, I am enlisting a few salient points which may be looked into for your better prospects-
1) If you want to have immediate appointment in any MNC such as TCS, Infosys, Tech Mahindra, Wiro etc, look out the advertisement appearing in the English daily and appear in the interview. Clear both written and oral round apart from an interview from the personnel side fixing your emoluments and place of posting. Alternatively, make a resume detailing your academic achievements with the accompanying scores and other extra cirricukar activities that you participated during your studies. Apply in the Naukari.com or any other similar plateform for your employability in an IT sector. Such plateforms help in arranging the interviews and finally, it is your turn to show the best performances in the interview so as to be selected ultimately.
2) There are public sectors as well interested for you absorption but it would be better on your part to have an excellent GATE score so that you would be offered two additional increments in the final joining. You will get conducive environment for your growth in the public sectors like NTPC, SAIL, DVC, BHEL etc.
3) With your grand score in CAT test, you can persue your management course from IIM and in that way, your chances of absorption in MNC company would multiply with the substantial offerings in terms of pay - packet.
4) If interested to go in the teaching line, clear the GATE so as to get one of the premier institutions for sustaining your M.Tech course. Appear for the NET test conducted by CBSE and in that way, you will be selected as a lecturer in a constituent college. Finally, you can take up the doctorate degree for your faster growth in the teaching line.
5) You can try for MS degree from a leading university from the foreign especially from CANADA or UK.