1. Focus and concentration are the Mantra of Success. Arjuna was able to concentrate on the eye of the bird and he shot the bird correctly. But no one from Kauravas or Pandavas could do it. That is why Arjuna is successful.
2. You have 10 backlogs in your B.Tech.
3. You will have only 3 years after completing the 4 years study to complete the arrears. Otherwise, you have to study the whole course again.
4. So keep this in mind and start working hard. 24X 7 you should be in this look out only till you complete your examinations.
5. Take the help of other people who are presently studying or completed their studies.
6. If necessary don't hesitate too contact some teachers of Engineering colleges and get your doubts clarified.
7. Don't waste time on other activities. Concentrate fully on the study.
8. Try to get some old papers and start answering those papers.
9. Get some test papers if available and go on reading those books.
10. Make a road map for your studies and try to study the material as per the plan made.
11. Instead of concentrating on all the subjects once, concentrate 3 subjects at a time and clear those subjects in one attempt. Then the load will come down and you will get less burden as the time passes.
12. If any coaching institutes
are available try to join in that study well there.
If you start doing these you will clear your examinations without any problem. Please remeber always focus and determination arethe prime requisties for the success.