• Category: Opinion About

Is Meesho reseller app genuine and safe?

Wondering whether an online reseller app is genuine or not? Looking out for advice regarding the genuinity? On this Ask Expert page find advice from experts for your query.

I want to know about the trustworthiness of the Meesho reselling application that allows work and earn online(that's what they mention). Is it a scam or safe to use? There are videos Meesho users showing payment proofs but is it genuinely possible to earn through Meesho app? Because nowadays, showing a fake video is no wonder. Some precise answers please.

• I heard about this app. But I never used it. But one of my friends was using meesho from more than one year. I had a discussion with him and he says it is a good app. and it is safe. He says that he is receiving the commission from them regularly on time.

They regularly post new updates. My friend feels that because of these updates selling can be fast and to can earn good commission. You can find many new-generation products also.

After talking to him I have gone through various web pages and seen the remarks of various members. There is a mixed reaction. Some reports are very good and there are some negative reports also.

However, I feel there is nothing wrong in giving a try.

• There are many online reseller platforms and Meesho is one of them. It is a reliable app.

This app was developed by two Indians Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal in December 2015. They are IIT graduates. This platform enables individuals and small businessmen to have their own online store in this app via the popular social platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram etc. Meesho headquarter is in Bengaluru.

Meesho was in news because of many good reasons like in 2016 it was selected for Y Combinator seed program and was also a part of first batch of Google Launchpad - Solve program for India. Facebook has also invested in this start up company. So far Meesho has got a good funding from various investors including angel investors.

One can earn using Meesho by selling fashion articles or lifestyle products or any other attractive products on Whatsapp and Facebook. There is large number of items presented in Meesho for selling and if one is able to sell them through social media one can earn one's commission on that. All payments will go to Meesho and they will deposit the commission in one's bank account.

Doing business through social media is not so easy and straightforward and hence one has to understand the modalities well before entering this field.