There are many options that is open for a computer graduate. You need to find the career in the field of your interest and some options that are open to you are:
1. Web Designing - If you have good skills in design and ongoing changes in the internet, Web designing can be reliable and high performing applications and services. Web developers build and maintain websites and applications. Though major work of a web designer is related with software and databases, you can work on the interface and visual design or a combination of both.
2. Systems Analyst - If you have good technical expertise and knowledge about ongoing business practices, you can use it to design, modify or enhance IT solutions and integrate new features or improvements, which will help in improving business efficiency and productivity.
3. Information Systems Manager - If you love problem-solving than you can try your chance in fast-paced IT sector. An ISM is responsible for the computer systems and solution for all IT related issues of a company. This may require an experience in problem solving such as in technical support or operations, before becoming a manager.
4. Database Administrator - The work of a database administrator (DBA) is the performance, integrity, and security of a database. They are involved in the planning and development of the database, as well as troubleshooting. If you possess good communication, problem solving skills and like new technology then you can try it here.
5. Application Analyst - As the name , an analyst has to integrate, safety, and availability of all data and applications as part of organisations information systems. You need to work closely with IT and system developer. He is are responsible for the administration, monitoring, and maintenance of software and its applications. One need to act as a focal point to fix application and systems issues on an immediate basis.
6. IT Consultant - If you are aware of the latest technology and need of the hour, you can use it as an IT consultant. You may be provide guidance to clients with regard to technology and IT which can enhance major business development through IT.
7. Further studies - As you mentioned, you are not keen in programming, you can do your masters in science, MCA or even MBA which will open more doors. You can complete MBA in the field of your liking like HR, Finance, Marketing, etc.
Some more options availables are Cyber security
analyst, Games Developer, IT trainer, Technical author, Network engineer, VFX artist/ designer, Forensic computer analyst, etc.