How to get name correction in a child's transfer certificate

Facing an error in the school transfer certificate? Looking out for advice on how to rectify the error and get the correct name on the certificate? find suggestions from experts on this page for your issue.

My son is studying in second standard. It was a provisional admission. Recently I got TC from the previous school where his name wrongly mentioned. In that TC my surname also having same error. How to rectify that error?