There are certainly numerous options before you being a graduate in Engineering in the computer science stream.
1) Meet the secretary of any higher secondary school and express your willingness to teach the students Basic - computer in order to enhance their skill in this subject. May be by going through your resume coupled with your deliberation, he would be ready to offer you teaching assignment in his school. However, with a low salary and less option of the future growth, this will impact your overhaul growth.
2) You can start your career as a Demonstrator in the Computer- science Department in some private college on a part time basis and start preparing for M.E in the Computer - science. You will have to secure at least 55 percent marks so that you may appear in the NET test conducted by CBSE. You will be absorbed as a lecturer once you clear this test subject to your satisfactory performance in the oral test.
3) You may appear in the GATE and with an impressive percentile beyond 95 percentile, you would be able to bag a seat in M.Tech in a coveted institution. Under that circumstances, you will be exempted from appearing NET and you can apply for the post of Lecturership in a constituent college and with your satisfactory performance in the final interview, you will be selected as a lecturer. Later, you can clear the Doctorate degree.
4) You can get the job of PO by clearing the test for PO. It would be better if join a coaching institute so as to get specialised attention to clear both written and oral.
5) Often there are vacancies of Data - programmers in the bank and you can apply for the same. Obtaining some experience in this line would be advantageous to you.
However, it would be better on your part to join some MNC company with your present qualification through the job - fare or through hiring agencies. Your line of promotion in TCS, Cognizant, Infosys will be substantial apart from fat pay - packet in a short span of time.