Dubai is a prospective place for civil engineers. There are some institutions/ universities where one can apply for admission for doing civil engineering in Dubai. These are as follows -
1. Heriot-Watt University, Dubai - This is the Dubai campus of the Heriot-Watt University, UK and offers a 4 years full time course. The contact No. is +971 4435 8700 and email is email@example.com
2. Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Dubai - This is the Dubai caps of Manipal Academy, India and is the one of the largest university. Contact No. is +971 4 429 0777.
3. Amity University, Dubai - It is another university for civil engineering degree. Contact No. +971 4 455 4900.
4. American University, Dubai - It is an institute of higher learning in Dubai and imparts engineering degrees. Contact No. +971 4 399 9000.
5. University of Wollongong, Dubai - This is UAE's oldest university offering engineering courses. Contact No. +971 4 278 1800.
6. Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Dubai Campus - It is the international branch of Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, India. It is also offering the engineering degrees. Contact No. +971 4 275 3700.
After completing the engineering degree one has to complete the test known as Dubai Muncipality Test for engineers and after that one can apply for the openings there.
Knowledge is power.