• Category: Others

Sexual related problem related to opening out of dick head

Have a query regarding the male genitals? Searching for a home remedies to resolve the issue? Check out this page where our ISC experts have provided advice to resolve the issue and concerns.

Im 20 yrs old. I want to know about my penis condition. When I have erection my penis head does not come out automatically. I have to make efforts to take it out. I don't have phimosis because in that inner penis doesn't even come out. In my case it comes out. But its not natural. Can anyone tell me some remedial solution(home) to make it circumcised?

• You have stated "I don't have phimosis". Is that your guess or the diagnosis made by a qualified doctor?
    If it is just your own inference or guess please do not rely on that or come to any conclusion.

You need not feel ashamed to visit a qualified and experienced general physician. Do that and then do as per the doctor's advice.
    Your situation may be very simple but t is easier and better to meet a doctor and let him tell what is the issue if at all it is there.
    In the meantime you can go through the archives in Ask Experts section of ISC where some similar questions were asked earlier and answers obtained. You can search ISC search box using suitable key words.

• It is always advisable to take the advice of a qualified doctor or surgeon in this matter. However the condition of partial or complete phimosis is very common during the puberty stage in the young boys and there is nothing to worry about it. These can be corrected with minor procedures by a surgeon. There are other methods like retracting and covering the head with foreskin a few times which can loosen it to some extent. One important thing to be considered in this matter is that if the foreskin remains back and starts constricting the penis then it is to be immediately shown to the doctor or the surgeon because such condition sometimes leads to paraphimosis which can cause restricted blood flow to the head and is medically considered an emergency. So you can gather information on this problem but best course is to consult a doctor.

• Phimosis is a condition where the foreskin is too tight to be pulled back over the head of the penis but as you mentioned that you don't have phimosis then too I would suggest consulting with a doctor for a correct add better approach.

Some of the steps that you can take in your case apart from consulting a doctor are:
    - Apply a cream, gel or ointment that contains corticosteroids(Topical steroids - typically betamethasone 0.05 percent with a prescription) it can help soften the skin of the foreskin, making it easier to retract.
    - Try Preputial gymnastics, it involves gently pulling the foreskin back to expose the tip of the glans to the point where the ring of the scar is exposed. Hold this position for one minute and repeat three to four times a day. If its not Phimosis, 90 percent of cases will be resolved within four to six weeks.
    -Circumcision may be considered as a last resort, although it can sometimes be the best and only treatment option.

Now do clean your penis regularly to avoid problems developing. Every day while bathing or showering, Wash your penis with lukewarm water. This can be done by pulling back your foreskin and wash underneath with mild soap. Do not use harsh soap, talc or deodorant as it will cause irritation and dryness.

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

• Many people will be facing this problem and generally it will get solved very easily. Home remedies and other tricks are not good for this. It is always better to consult a doctor qualified in the line and by performing a minor surgery they will correct it.
    Meanwhile what you can do is try pulling the foreskin back every time when you take a bath or go for urinals. By repeating this generally the movement will ease out. Try to apply some coconut oil or other oily liquids and after a few minutes wash it with normal water.
    But consulting a doctor is the best course of action.