Polycystic Overy Syndrome known as PCOS in short form is the condition which obstructs the process of ovulation leading to cessation of conceiving of the ladies. There are certain medications which can reverse this syndrome. You may take up the following measures to arrest this condition.
1) Metfrmin and Actos are prescribed by the doctors for the regulation of high blood sugar and depending upon the severity of the case, the dose is to be decided by the doctor and strangely the two medicines are equally effective in tackling PCOS. The best dose in your case is to be decided by the doctor.
2) Since obesity is associated with the impediments of ovulation and any effort to reduce the body - weight will create the favourable chances for the ccurance of pregnancy. In Ayurved, Ashokarist followed by GUGGLU will help you. The first medicine would regulate the menstrual - cycle and the later one regulate the body - cholesterol and weight reduction creating a favourable condition for ovulation to take place.
3) You need to resort to healthy diets such as intake of Salads containing Tomatoes, Cucumber, Grapes, Lemons, Baby ripe Banana etc so that weight reduction of your body takes place.
4) while getting up from bed in the morning take two glass of hot water followed by addition of Lemon - juice and gulp it down. Take your breakfast half an hour later.
5) Avoid fast foods such as Pasta, Pizza, Burger and excess Sugary- items in order to avoid the surge of body - weight.
6) Gooseberry is known as enhancing the body metabolism due to presence of host of nutrients such as Chromium, Magnesium. abundance of Vitamin - C etc and the presence of these nutrients will help you in the maintenance of your sugar level, correct functioning of liver and shedding your excess weight.
7) Vigorous walking in both Morning and Evening for half an hour would help you to trim your weight and help you in the ovulation of eggs.
8) Pranayama such Sawasan, Urdhangasan would help you reduce your fat around the belly and in your case, it will be favourable.