Gram panchayat has only given permission to build two floors. Any number of floors constructed without taking permission will be considered as unauthorized construction. There is always a threat of demolition if a formal order of regulation is not obtained. Seek advice from a lawyer before purchasing a flat.
BRS stands for Building Regularization Scheme. To apply for the BRS scheme, follow these simple steps-
- `Register on the portal by entering email and mobile number,
- Select the municipality,
- Select menu and choose LRS and New Application,
- A form will be displayed. Fill it with required details,
- Print the application form that gets generated,
- Visit the municipal office. Submit the application form with necessary documents,
- After the documents verification takes place, the application number will be allotted through SMS. Any update will also be received,
- When confirmation is received, the remaining amount should be paid. BRS certificate will be issued.