You should be very careful while applying for any job or filling up any other application form. You should check at least twice before the final submission because any mistake may result in cancellation of application. But sometimes unknowingly some mistakes happen. Like in your case, you written incorrect father's name in SSC JE form. Now there are some options available for you:
1. If you have recently submit your application form. There may be making corrections in form are open till now. You can login to your SSC JE account using user ID and password and make correction online. But only some details can be modified before the application fee payment. Once you have submitted application fee no details can be modified.
2. If application submission last date is remaining. You can apply a fresh application. But you need to pay application fee again.
3. But I think application submission is already over. Now, you can send a request for correction to SSC JE in writing. You can also visit office of SSC physically at the following address:
SSC Regional Director (NR)
Staff Selection Commission
Block No.- 12, 5th Floor, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
4. You can also make a call on SSC Helpline Number: 011-64715222, 011-65570666
5. You will get a chance for correction in details during document verification also.
6. If nothing will work, you can submit an affidavit to concerned official stating that my father name is xxxxxxxx and I have filled xxxxx by mistake only.
Further, you should remember that you have to provide supporting documents featuring the correct details ( for correction in Fathers name in your application form). For this you will have to pay a prerequisite fee also.