Ooty is one of the beautiful summer resorts located in Tamil Nadu, South India. Many nature bounded fascinating locations can be found in this region.
1. Ooty Botanical garden:-It spreads over 22 hectares of land which is surrounded by sloping hills. It include plants, flowering bushes, and animals of rare species and also so many fossilized trees.
2. Rose Garden:-At the slope of Elk hills, 4 hectares of Rose garden where we can see 20,000 rose plants which include 2241 varieties.
3. Ooty Lake:-It is an artificial lake surrounded by beautiful flowering plants and green trees. Boating facility in this lake attracts visitors.
4. Art Gallery:- It exhibits a rich collection of paintings, sculptural arts and crafts, items of tribal objects attracts the visitors.
5. Doddabetta peak:- Nearly 10 km. away from Ooty the highest peak of Nilgiri hills is located. From this peak one can view the eternal beauty of this place.
6. Ooty Toy Train:-In this Toy Train one can experience a breathtaking travel through tunnels, curves, bridges, beautiful scenery between Mettupalayam to Ooty.
7. Thread Garden:- A beautiful artificial flower garden which is also known as Thread Garden located near ooty lake is one place one should not miss to visit.
8. Sim's Park:- This park is situated 15 km away from city gives an eye feast to the visitors with flower beds, lawns, beautifully decorated rockeries, lush green lawns etc.
Mudumalai Wild Life Sanctuary, Wax Museum, Government museum , Deer Park, Tribal research center etc.
Here is an article to go through the details of Ooty tourism:- Ooty- The beautiful tourist center of India