If you are planning to join another four year engineering degree programme it will not be a wise decision as you will have to spent another four years. Further you will have to spent a huge course fee also. Overall double engineering degree courses I.e. bachelor degree will not give you much benefits.
But if you are thinking to do a post graduate course or masters in aerospace engineering. It will be worthy and advantageous to you.
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay Department of Aerospace Engineering offers M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering. In this course candidates who have engineering degree other than aerospace engineering are also eligible for admission. But the condition is that they must have valid GATE score in specific discipline. If the candidate have work experience of two years in relevant area, in that case they are exempted from GATE score requirement.
Besides, IIT M several other institutes are which offers M.E/M.T.ech in Aerospace Engineering. Some of them are as listed below:
1. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, West Bengal
2. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, Tamil Nadu
3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
4. Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati, Assam
5. Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology, Thiruananthapuram, Kerala
6. Indian Institute of Technology, Jammu
7. Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Hyderabad, Telangana
8. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, Telangana
9. Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru, Karnataka
10. Jaipur Engineering College, Jaipur
11. Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
12. Jain University, Bengaluru, Karnataka
13. Birla Institute of Technology, BIT-Mesra, Ranchi, Jharkhand
14. Bursa Institute of Technology BIT- Since I, Than had, Jharkhand
15. Manipal institute of Technology, Udupi, Karnataka
16. Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
17. KL university, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
18. College of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
19. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
20. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore Tamil Nadu
After doing ME or M.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering you will be able to get into government or private orgNization. Now-a-days many private industries provide employment opportunities to Aerospace engineers. Some of the organisations that hire Aerospace Engineers in various capacities are given below:
1. Indian Space Research Organisations (ISRO)
2. Defence Research And Development Organisation (DRDO)
3. Hindustan Aeronautical Limited (HAL)
4. National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)
Private companies: Boeing, Airbus, GE and Goodrich hire Aerospace Engineers for their aircraft related projects.