Since you have completed your B.Tech though you have not specifically mentioned the stream with which the course was completed. With this qualification alone irrespective of the stream, there would few interesting offerings and joining any one of such posts can provide you a stable and a satisfying career. You may look into such options -
1) Time to time, you can observe vacancies in the public sector organisations such as BHEL, SAIL, ONGC, DVC having vacancies of Graduate- engineers in different streams such as Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Compute- science etc for the aspirants having secured at least 65 percent marks consistently in all the semesters. With putting your little effort, you can qualify both written and your oral test so as to be absorbed as the Graduate - engineer. This will provide you ultimate growth in your service career.
2) Securing GATE would be one of the best ideas in both the cases for joining M.Tech or joining in the public sector as an engineering. A brilliant scoring beyond 97 and onward percentile will make you entitled for two additional increments in your basic apart from your preference in the selection of Graduate - enginner in the PSU.
3) Prepare well for the competitive Examinations of Probationary Officers advertised for both public sector and private banks. You can take help of any leading coaching institution for your smooth preparation.
4) Once you get a job in the banking sector, take up the distance course of MBA in finance from IGNOU or any other recognised institution so as get a specialised stream which will boost your career your further in your banking - system.
5) If interested for the government job, you can prepare for IES so as to get a coveted job in the Central Government.
6) Prepare well for the competitive examination for the management and secure at least 99 percentile in CAT so as to get a seat in IIM Mumbai, IIM Indore etc and in that way, you will have a lucrative opening in your career in one of the multinational companies.