Recently, Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched the BS-VI compliant version of Burgman Street scooter. Ex-showroom Delhi price is Rs 77,900. The scooter's cost is around Rs 7,000 more than its BS-IV version due to Burgman Street's BS-VI changes. Colour options are Metallic Matte Fibroin Grey, Metallic Matte Black paint schemes, Pearl Mirage White and Metallic Matte Bordeaux Red colour.
The BS-VI version gets an updated engine. It is very much fuel efficient as compared to other versions and also deliver good mileage. Long seat and flexible position make it for more comfortable and relaxed ride.
It offers smooth ride and best for city ride. It is somewhat eco-friendly model with the switches to emission reduction facility.
Its main features are as follows:
1. Packs in a 125 cc petrol engine,
2. Fuel injection technology
3. Integrated engine start-stop switch
4. All-aluminum 2 valve single-cylinder
5. 4-stroke air-cooled engine with SOHC
6. Delivers power of 8.7ps and 10Nm @5500 rpm of peak torque
7. 12-inch tyre at the front and the rear gets a 10-inch tyre
8. Motor is mated to a continuously variable transmission (CVT)
9. Body-mounted windscreen
10. Flexible aluminium footrest
11. LED headlights and position lights
12. LED rear combination lights,
13. Multifunction full digital meter
14. Combined braking system (CBS)
15. A long seat and flexible foot position
16. A secured and functional front glove box with DC socket as standard fitment for on-the-go mobile charging
17. The braking duties are performed by a disc at the front and a drum at the rear
18. A protected space to keep small valuable things. You can keep a small suitcase/bag also.