You must Sign In to post a response.
  • How to identify, whether a school has procured state or central board of education system?

    Want to know which board studies is offered by schools? Looking out for this information online? Here, on this Ask expert page you can get links to various websites where you can check out this information before you can decide where to take admission for your child.

    There are so many schools in our country, India. Each parent has his or her own interests in educating a child in state or central board. When we look into the websites of the schools, we get a brief history, present activities of children, contact details, postures and pictures of school infrastructure, fees details and many minor aspects.
    There are rarely a few websites which clearly gives information about which board of education is followed. So, how to trace out this boards which in turn can help parents in taking decisions related to child's future through education. Suggest possible methods to clear such confusions.
  • Answers

    2 Answers found.
  • Initially, when we want to get registration from the State Board, you have to apply through the District Education Officer (DEO). This office will have the list of schools in the particular district which is having State board recognition. So you can get that information from the concerned officer in DEO's Office.

    The government is having a website which there will be a list of schools affiliated to them. If you want to check that of a particular school go to that particular website and then go to the list of schools. If you know the number allotted to that school you can search the list by using that number. If that number is not there you can verify using the name of the school.

    always confident

  • As per the Right to Education (RTE) Act which came into force in April 2010, the state education department has made it mandatory for all private schools to procure a "recognition certificate" from the state government's recognition which would be renewable every three years and failing to obtain the certificate will be slapped with a heavy fine and even the school be derecognized as per the Act. The norm applies to all the existing private schools, CBSE and ISCE boards wherein earlier they just required a No-Objection Certificate(NOC) from the state education department.

    - Every state board has its own Education Act, department and recognizing body that looks after the affiliation rules, implementation, inspection and approvals which needs to be sought from the state education system and you can find the list of state-affiliated school on their state Government website.

    - To know the affiliation of the CBSE board, one can log-in to the link: The CBSE board follows the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009 under the provisions of section 18 (1). For more details about the CBSE board, you can find an answer in the following page from the link:

    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

  • Sign In to post your comments