Homoglobine is a type of iron rich Protien available in our blood cells which is responsible for carrying out oxygen throughout the body. The normal content for for an adult lady/ girl above 16 years of age should be within the range of 12- 16 GM / dl, having a slightly below figure as compared to adult men for whom the ideal range is 14 - 18 GM / dl.
The low level of Homoglonobile may be due to heavy flow of blood during menstruation period, pregnancy, piles, worms in the intenstine etc. In such cases, the underlined causes are to be sorted out so that the Aneamatic case be managed effectively.
However, there are other points which should be taken into account for improving the Homoglobine -levels. You may try the following points -
1) Include Iron - rich foods such as spinach, beetroots, apples, pomegranates, dates apricots, water- melons etc as your regular intakes in the breakfast.
Even the non veg foods such as meat, sea - foods, red lean meats, whole eggs would help in raising the Homoglonobile- level.
If you feel constipated, you may include half tea - spoon of Triphala powder to be taken half an hour after your dinner.
2) Enhance your vitamin c level - This is essential so that iron - rich foods could have proper assimilation with the enrichment of vitamin - c. Such supplements enhances our immunity as well. The best source of vitamin - c are Lemons, Oranges, Grapefruits, Papaya, Gooseberry etc. The most convenient way of compensating vitamin - c is to take half tea spoon of Goosebery powder of any reputed Ayurvedic- Pharmaccetuals early in the morning in the empty - stomach. Apart from vitamin - c, it contains Calcium, Magnesium, Chromium and other valuable nutrients in the nourishment of the body.
3) Increase Folic - acid Intake - Beetroot is highly recommended to enhance the blood - cells. Other sources for stepping up Folic - acid are peanuts, bananas, broccoli, dried beans etc.
You may take folic - acid supplements as recommended by your physicians as well in case of acute conditions.
4) Include either Apples or Pomegranates as supplements in your daily diet - plan.
Apples are the ideal staple having all the essential nutrients to nourish the entire body and its regular consumption would enhance body metabolism apart from iron nourishment.
Pomegranate contains sufficient amount of Calcium, Fibre, Protiens etc for the overhaul body nourishment.
5) Include Nettle - tea as your morning and evening beverage-Two teaspoon of dried leaves of Nettle tea should be boiled in 200 ml of water and allow it to boil till its volume recedes to half. Filter it and allow it to cool so that you can consume the same comfortably. In order to get taste, you may add some amount of honey when it is moderately warm. Taking the same twice would improve your Homoglonobile level. Nette - tea is good source of iron and vitamin - c.
6) Engage in some exercise - Without engaging in brisk walks for at least 45 minutes daily and other light exercises, you cannot strengthen your immunity system. Such exercises help in proper assimilation of iron.