Chemical Engineering Diploma holders can go for a degree course. There are many universities in India where you will find a very good Chemical Engineering Department.
1. Department of Chemical Engineering, Mumbai University, Mumbai is an excellent Department for a chemical engineering study, This is regarded as the number one school for chemical engineering in India.
2. IIT, Mumbai
3. IISc, Bangalore
4. BITS Pilani
5. Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
I suggest that these days it is wise to study in the above institutions instead of going abroad. This is my opinion. However, you can try the following institutions abroad.
1.Bachelor in Chemical Technology and Engineering, Kaunas University of Technology.
Maximum 3 years after high school graduation is eligible.
Minimum average grade (CGPA) > 60 % in each entry subject.
Proficiency in English
IELTS =5.5, TOEFL =75, CEFR =B1, or equivalent.
2.Aalto Bachelor's Program in Science and Technology - Chemical Engineering, Aalto University
3. BSc Chemical Engineering, University of Groningen. You should have finished your Pre-University degree with math, chemistry, and physics. you should be proficient in English- Proven with a test
4. Chemical Engineering (Environment and Energy), Klaipeda University
5. Bachelor in Chemical Engineering, University of Groningen
The further details regarding the admission process and fee details you can send your inquiry online through their websites.