Alovera plant requires less water and should be kept in a area where the sunlight penetrates. It can be grown in pots, plastic bottles and requires very less space.
Alovera has many health benefits:-
1. The gel can be rubbed directly on the face, after washing and removing the sticky kumrasara. This gives a soft skin glow.
2. You can grow this plant anywhere in the garden or inside your bedroom. Plants produce oxygen essential for our body similarly is the alovera, producing oxygen throughout the day hence purifying the air in the room and providing good sleep at night.
3. During the mango season, a small insect moves around and hits the eyes. If alovera is placed in that room these insects stick on to the plant without disturbing us.
4. It is rich in antioxidants, so the gel can be consumed early morning with empty stomach. It also reduces heat in the body. Stomach related pains and constipation in men and women.
5. Whenever you have cuts and burns, this gel could be applied to heal it quickly.
Lead the leader