This is a very common but serious problem, treatment is very important for this. Although various solutions and sprays are available for this in the market, many domestic methods prove to be very effective in this problem.
1. Vacuuming - You can make bedsores. This will cause all the pests to run away. If you want, remove all of them separately and brush them well, and then spread them. By doing this every day, all the insects and pests will run away throughout the week.
2. Neem leaf - Keeping a bunch of neem leaves under the bedsheet and on the place around the pillow can also give relief from insects in the bed. Use fresh leaves every day. A few days in a row, insects will be eradicated.
3. kerosine oil - This is the best remedy. Although it is not easily available in normal form nowadays, if found, then spraying it will give a solution to the problem of insects.
4. Show sunlight - Keep all the beds in which the insects or bedbugs have become, etc., in the sun. Spread the whole day after drying under hard sunlight, due to which the heat of the beds will kill all the pests or run away. Insects hidden in direct sunlight mattresses, sheets, taqiya, etc. also escape.
5. Washing - If the thing used in your room can be washed, then put it in hot water and wash it like bedsheets, covers, etc. This will prevent pests and bedbugs and cleanliness will also occur. After this, spread it after drying it all thoroughly.
6. Dryer - If you do not get small insects even after doing all this, then you can also use the dryer on all these beds. The strong warm air of the drawer will kill all insects, such hot air is quite effective.
7. Natural insecticide - You can use any natural insecticide to kill these pests. Do not sprinkle DDT powder, etc., there is a risk of serious diseases like cancer by spraying it. Lavender oil is also famous for killing pests. You can spray it on insects by filling it in a bottle of spray, which will kill it.