1. How can we reduce the eyeglasses' number or eyeglasses power?
Generally, this is not happening, except when the reason is of a temporary issue which gets cured or remedied.
In such cases, glasses may not be needed further or needed only reduced power glasses.
2. What are the eye exercises that will help us reduce the wear of eyeglasses?
Doctors will prescribe specific exercises for specific issues. For general purpose Suryanamaskar is useful
3. What are the scientific and Ayurvedic or homeopathy medicines that are helpful to reduce the wear of eyeglasses?
As said earlier, if the problem is a curable one there are medicines in Ayurveda as drops, intake medicines, or as external 'lepnanam' (like kajal application). However, many medicines retard cataract growth or prevent the worsening of certain eye-issues. There are also many preventive and immunity giving medicines that help to keep eye-health and hygiene.
4. Kindly give some home remedies or tips to eliminate the wear of eyeglasses or to reduce eyeglass power?
Proper food and sleep habits, doing Suryanamaskar, balanced diet, avoiding strain to eyes by reducing exposure to bright lights, computer and mobile screens; keeping right posture while reading and writing, keeping head and food protected from extreme weather, taking a regular bath and oil bath as per home tradition, etc can control the pace of wear-and-tear of the eyes.
5. Some useful tips to keep one's eye health and vision 6/6.
If already there is a need to correct vision, then it is not reversible in most cases. Spectacles have to be used. For those who are having healthy normal eye-sight the tips in the previous paragraph will be useful.