I would like to highlight some facts in favour of shares of Alok Industry and these points are listed below -
1) Alok Industrybeing the textile Industry has undertaken the export service as much as 20 percent to over 90 countries such as Europe, Asia, Africa etc.
2) At present, Alok Industry is operating roughly 250 stores in India having diversified products ranging from cotton to yarn industries.
3) Alok Industry has established an independent manufacturing company in Czech Republic and this hundred percent subsidy of the Alok Industry.
4) This Industry has been undertaken by the Reliance Industries offering positive promise of its higher growth in the upcoming time.
5) In terms of quality, the products are durable and reliable.
6) The industry is producing two lacks of PPE kits per day exporting the same to the different countries. The production may further be augmented keeping in view of surge of COVID 19 patients.
However, you might have seen greater fluctuations in its price ranging from Rs 1.40 to Rs 23.60 lately but a handsome return may be expected after a couple of months. Hence you may hold your share for the time being and may be disposed off after six months so as to gain handsome profits.