Creating a document in Android is done with downloading those required apps only. Among many of the Document apps, the best is Microsoft word app. You can easily download Microsoft Word on your mobile phone which is available on the play store, that works the same as you are using on your computer.
You can not be required to download or purchase MS office in your mobile and Microsoft Word app is absolutely free for Android, after sign in with a Microsoft account.
Microsoft word requirements:
1. Support for Kitkat and Lollipop devices.
2. Requires Android version 6.0 and up.
You are using Samsung Galaxy J2 mobile is a Lollipop supported device, and you have to check whether your Android version is 6.0 or above, before download.
Microsoft Word facilities:
1. The app lets you create, read, edit, and share your files quickly and easily. You can create a new document by simply clicking the "+" button and choose Document style. You can find documents listed to read, edit, and share.
2. You can save the document as a word file or you can convert the word file into pdf file easily by clicking three dots on the top right corner and click "share as pdf" to save where you want to save either sd card or in your mobile storage.
3. Here you can have the advanced option to dictate, like voice typing available in the latest version of Microsoft Word.
If your Android version is below 6.0, you cannot use Microsoft Word on your mobile.
For that, you can use Google Docs.
It requires Android 5.0 and above, and the app is perfectly suited for your mobile to use.
Google Docs facilities:
1) You can create, view, and edit Google documents, as well as Microsoft Word files, with the Google Docs app.
2) You can create a new document by clicking File -> New.
3) You can also convert the document into Pdf file easily by clicking File -> Download -> PDF Document.
But in many areas, Microsoft Word comes out just ahead of, when compared to Google Docs. If you need the extra functionality.