Maharashtra ITI Courses
There are various professions for which applicants apply for admission. Here we shared some of the ITI professions for which candidates can apply in accordance with their right-
• Plastic Processing Operator
• Tools & Die, maker
• Mechanic Diesel Engine
• Instrument Mechanic
• Dress Making
• Mechanic Machine Tools
• Draftsman Civil Surveyor
• Mechanic Motor Vehicle
• Tools & Die maker (Die and Molds)
• Electronics Mechanic
• Electrician (Power Dist)
• Mechanic Fridge and AC
• Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
• Machinist Grinder
• Draftsman Mechanic
The duration of these ITI programs / professions varies from one year to three years.
DVET Maharashtra ITI Admission Eligibility
Before filling out an online application, applicants are advised to first read the information leaflet to get complete information on selection criteria and other details.
Interested candidates can check out the full qualification application below.
• Candidates must be from Maharashtra.
• If the candidate is not from Maharashtra, he / she must follow other criteria.
• The minimum age of the candidate must be 14 years old at the time of admission.
• Applicants must have SSC qualification (10th grade) from a recognized Board.
• Emerging candidates may also be eligible to apply.DVET Maha ITI Application Form 2020
• Interested candidates should only apply through the online mode, as no other mode is applicable.
• They can apply for admission to different state ITIs. Multiple applications are not required.
How to register/apply online.
To submit an online application, applicants
• Visit the official DVET website.
• Click on the student's link or the link provided on the main page of the portal.
• Select a tolerance option.
• Click on "Register a new candidate"
• Provide all details and register. The ID and password will be generated.
• Now log in with your ID and password.
• Enter all personal data, data of the parent / guardian, address information, qualification information of the participant and other necessary information requested in the application form.
• Download scanned copies of all necessary documents.
• Pay the prescribed registration fee.
• Check and check parts before final delivery.
• Click on the submit button.
• Finally, take a printout of the application form for future references.
Application procedure for admission to ITI in Maharashtra
The admission procedure is completely online and is carried out through a centralized online admission system. The admission process involves basically five steps. Below we shared a brief information about all the stages of the application process.
• Step 1- Candidates registration
At this point, new candidates must register by providing the necessary information, such as a mobile phone number and email address. Those who have already registered can skip this step.
• Step 2- Application submission
In this step, applicants have to submit the online application form by filling all the required information.
• Step 3- Confirmation of Application
In this stage, the application of the applicant will be confirmed by the conducting authority on the basis of the selection criteria.
• Step 4- Seat Allotment
DVET, Maharashtra will finally allot seats to the candidates on the basis of the data of the applicants.
• Step 5- Admission to Institute
The last and the final step is the admission of the candidate to the allotted Institute. Applicants have to carry all the required documents to the allotted institute for verification.
ITI DVET Maharashtra Application Fee 2020
Applicants have to pay a certain amount of the application fee depending on their category.
Here we have shared the category-wise application fee applicable for each category of the candidate in the admission process-
• Unreserved category (UR)- Rs.150/-
• Reserved category – Rs.100/-
• Candidates from outside Maharashtra state- Rs.300/-
• Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)- Rs.500/-
The application fee is to be paid through the online mode. It is non-refundable in nature.
DVET Maharashtra ITI 2020 Reservation
Category-wise reservation in DVET ITI admissions is as follows-
Category Reservation %
Vimukt Jati/ Denotified Tribes (VJ/DT) 3%
Nomadic tribes (NT)-B 2.5%
Nomadic Tribes (NT)-C 3.5%
Nomadic Tribes (NT)-D 2%
General category 50%
Total reservation 100%
Note: Reservation percentage for all the categories changed as per the rules and policy of the State Government.
DVET Maharashtra ITI 2020 Seat Allotment
Once the application is confirmed, seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of application, preferences filled and other factors. After the allocation of seats, candidates have to report to the allotted institute at the specified time. It is compulsory for all the participants to carry all the required documents (original plus photocopy) to the institution.
Once candidates have submitted the admission fee in the respective institution they are advised to collect the candidate's copy or admission confirmation slip from the concerned department of the institution.
Candidates have to carry all the given documents and certificates in original along with the attested copy of each at the time of admission at the allotted institutions-
• Seat allotment letter
• Birth certificate
• SSC (Class X) mark sheet and certificate
• HSC certificate
• Domicile certificate
• Caste or category certificate
• School leaving certificate
• Two passport size photograph (must be recent)
• Address proof