Let me help you get some of the features of the scooters and models you have mentioned which may help your friend and even you to propose or buy the best as per your requirement.
1.Honda Activa - It has Fan Cooled, 4 Stroke, BS-VI Engine and equipped with 124 cc single-cylinder, fuel-injected unit and agitate out around 8.1 bhp max power at 6500 rpm and 10.3 Nm of torque at 5000 rpm and provides a mileage of 54 kmpl. It has an LED headlamp, external fuel lid, full metal body, LED DRLs, semi-digital instrument cluster, multi-functional switch, side stand engine inhibitor, idle start-stop system, full metal body, telescopic suspensions at the front and mono-shock suspension at the rear, combined braking system and has a modern design. The price of the scooter starts around Rs. 70500 and goes up to Rs. 78000.
2. Suzuki Access - It is a 4- Stroke, 1-Cylinder, Air Cooled engine and equipped with 124 cc fuel-injected unit and produces around 8.6 bhp max power at 6750 rpm and 10 Nm of peak torque at 5500 rpm and provides a mileage of 52 kmpl. It also has LED headlamps, semi-digital instrument cluster, external fuel lid and is very lightweight, telescopic suspensions at the front and mono-shock suspension at the rear, the combined braking system with a retro design style. The price of the scooter starts around Rs. 65000 and goes up to Rs. 72000.
3. TVS NTorq - Ntorq is powered by a 124.8cc, fuel-injected engine which produces 9.1 bhp of power and 10.5 nm of torque, coupled to a CVT. It is available in three variants - drum brake, disc brake and Race Edition, the fuel tank capacity is 5.8-litre, with a kerb weight of 118kg, a full LED headlamp with LED DRLs, charging socket in the boot and a boot lamp, Synchronized Braking System(SBS), app-enabled parking locator as well as Bluetooth technology, etc. The price of the scooter starts around Rs. 71000 and goes up to Rs. 80000.
4. Jupiter - Jupiter(BS6) comes with a 109.7cc, fuel-injected engine that produces 7.47hp of power and 8.4Nm torque. It has a USB charger, standard LED headlamp, Eco Thrust Fuel Injection technology (ETFi) which gives 15% more fuel efficiency and better engine performance and provides a mileage of 56 kmpl. The price starts from Rs. 61500 and goes up to Rs.68000.
5. Yamaha Fascino - It comes with a 125cc that generates 8 bhp of power and 9.7 nm of torque and an automatic gearbox. The kerb weight of the scooter is 99Kg and provides a mileage of 58 kmpl. It has telescopic forks-up front and a mono-shock at the rear braking system, a 'quiet engine start' and a start-stop, side stand engine cut-off switch feature, larger 21-litre under-seat storage, etc. The price starts from Rs. 68000 and goes up to Rs.73000.
6. Hero Pleasure Plus - It has 110cc motor with fuel injection instead of the carburettor that generates 8 bhp of power and 8.7 nm of torque, an automatic gearbox and drum brakes for both rear and front. It has apron-mounted turn indicators, LED at the tail, under-seat storage space, two luggage hooks on the front and a pair of front pockets to keep your luggage. The kerb weight of the scooter is 104Kg and provides a mileage of 63 kmpl. The price starts from Rs. 58000 and goes up to Rs.63000.
“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz