HDD vs SSD
Before going to the main point, let us see the differences between Harddisk and Solid State Disk(SSD).
HDD uses magnetic storage where SSD uses memory flash technology. SSD is faster than HHD also it is a bit expensive. HDD may make noise, but SSD is quiet.
There are 3 ways to migrate windows 10 from HDD to SSD.
1. You can go for Backup software like AOMEE. And do it step by step.
2. Creating a windows backup image in the control panel. Follow these steps:
• To do this, you can either connect the SSD to your laptop externally using a SATA cable. or
• Install SSD inside the laptop in another slot if available.
• Also, you can remove the DVD drive and use the Caddy case in its place to place an SSD.
• Go to the control panel.
• Click on file history
• At the bottom, click on "see also".
• Click on System image backup.
• Save on the desired location.
• Install windows on SSD.
• Once done, copy the Backup file to SSD and run it.
3. Install windows 10 on SSD and Copy the required files to SSD. If you want to get previous mails, just go to C drive> program files to get them before taking the backup.
"Imagination has no boundaries"