A software engineer or anyone keen in the field of programming has to understand the different languages of programming so that they may apply these languages for deep learning of the programmes and can improve their skill set in the area of artificial intelligence
Here a few such languages are indicated which are frequently applied in the area of artificial intelligence-
1) Python - Python would not take much time as compared to other programming languages like Java, C++, Ruby etc. It contains several libraries in Python making tasks similar. Such libraries are Numpy, Pybrain etc. The advantage of trying Python is as follows -
1) It would be easy to write.
2) It enjoys large community.
3) A coverage of lot of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Course.
2) R Language- It is one of the best programming language providing inputs for analysing and controlling datas for statistical people. Many organisations use R Data Analysis, Big Data Modelling, Google, Uber, Visulisation etc in the field of banking. This language can be utilised for predicting risks.
3) Java - It can be used in wide range of applications development like games, Mobile, Desk Top Application etc. It would appear a good choice for Machine Learning especially the business based on Java.
4) Lisp - Lisp is one of the oldest programme language for the development of artificial intelligence. There is enormous application of Lisp in the field of Artificial Intelligence. However, the level of learning is rather difficult since it is considered as one of the tough programming languages and is not suitable for beginners.
5) Java Script- Java Script is a simple programming language and is easy to understand the basics of this programme. However, for the beginner, it would take some time to assimilate the concept.
Since Java Script is developing at a faster pace in the field of Data Science, Machine Learning and understanding the Web Application etc.
6) Prolog - It is the programme expressed in terms of relating and the execution followed by running enquiries over these relations.
This language has been utilised for hypothesis demonstrating, term rewriting, type system, automated planning etc.
7) Julia - Julia is a dynamic programming language and can be used to write any programme. Julia is used for Machine Learning with the consultation of many libraries or frameworks. The tools available in Julia include IDE's with the connecting tools such as tinter, profiler and many more.
The other important languages in this area are Haskel, AIML( Artificial Intelligence and Make Up Language), C++ and exposure with these languages would make them updated in the area of artificial intelligence.