There are going to be changes in the leading professional courses in India in the present transformational times. The traditional graduation and Post Graduation would only be an academic achievements and would not be fruitful from the job point of view especially when the Govt jobs are being cut to bare minimum and private companies are cutting manpower in a bid to become financially viable. So, there are courses in the computer and digital world which still have shine in them and they would be ruling the job market in future also. Besides these there are some areas where manpower is still required as demand is more than the supply due to various factors and from job point of view those areas would also be prospective. Based on these parameters and factors the following courses and streams would be of interest in future and one can try to make a flourishing career in them.
1. Digital Marketing - The marketing efforts are now required to be done at the smartphone level as the user or customer for the products and services is available there 24/7. So in future it is natural that more and more qualified digital marketing persons would be required in the industry.
2. Nursing / health caring - This is one area which is evergreen from job loin of view and has immense potential for occupation. The future of jobs in this line is going to be brighter.
3. Coding and billing in health insurance - This is another area where there is a gap of qualified people and there is requirement of persons in the sector and this requirement is going to increase in future as more and more of our population would be opting for health insurance.
4. Home health care / old age home healthcare - Due to the pattern of nuclear families increasing in our country, there is a need of home health care hands and this area is also having a good potential from job point of view.
5. General duty assistants - Every one cannot become doctor or engineer or administrator as there is a tough competition for that but there is a large demand of assistants everywhere and it makes sense to keep that avenue of occupation in one's mind.
6. Construction management - This is one are which is going to get a boost in future as the infrastructure would go on improving not only in the big cities but even in towns and small towns. So after the requisite qualification like diploma in civil engineering or degree in civil engineering or course in accountancy and audit or any relevant qualification, one can try to make a career in this industry.
7. Laboratory technician - The health industry is going to grow at a high rate and the laboratory testing and analysis is the backbone of the medical industry and one can definitely chart out a career path there.
8. Nutrition and dietetics - People are becoming health conscious day by day and there is a need of these professionals to help them to retain a good figure as well as a good health. This is definitely a prospective area in the future from job point of view.
9. Visual communication - This is a sub discipline of mass communication but getting attention as there is a need of picture presentation, manipulation, and management for the news as well as other happenings in the world through the TV or internet. So this also seems to be a prospective area.
10. Artificial intelligence
- This is an area where computer technology and other technologies have to contribute much to produce a robust gadget to mimic the human forms and attributes. This is the area of immense potential and those who have expertise in computer coding and mechatronics can think of making a dynamic career in this area.