You cannot update your mobile number in Aadhaar online and must visit your nearest Permanent Enrolment Centre for that. Earlier, the option to update an existing mobile number online was there but, because of security and safety concerns, the facility is not available now. However, one can update the address through online mode by visiting the official website https://uidai.gov.in/
1. There on the left side of the navigation bar place the cursor on My Aadhaar.
2. A modal window will open where you have to click on Update your address online available on the second column.
3. The Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal will open where you need to click on Proceed to Update Address button.
4. There, enter your Aadhaar number and Captcha and click on Send OTP. You will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number.
5. After logging in, you need to select the fields that are to be updated.
6. In the selected fields, enter correct data.
7. Submit the form to get the URN, which you can use to check the status of Aadhaar update.
8. You need to select the BPO in your area to update the Aadhaar data and to review the documents that you will upload as proof to correct the data.
9. Scan the original supportive documents and attach them. To get the list of documents required for verification, visit https://uidai.gov.in/images/commdoc/valid_documents_list.pdf
"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"