You had already graduation in B.Sc. in Allied Science. To go for B.Sc in Physician Assistant's (PA) course the eligibility is intermediate or +2 course with Biology as one of the subjects. As such the three years course what you did will not come in handy to save some time. So instead of going for again a graduation course, you can think of doing a diploma or PG diploma course in Physician Assistant may be a better option. Think about this option also. The PG diploma course is of 2 years duration and eligibility is graduation.
You will get full details about this course if you open the following link of ISC.Post Graduate Diploma Physician Assistant
The following colleges are offering these courses.
1. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
2.Dr. M.G.R. Educational And Research Institute, Chennai
3. Hitkari College of Education, Bhiwani
4. Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology, Chennai
5. Indian Institute Of Hardware Technology Ltd., Faridabad
6. JSS Medical College, Mysuru
7.Surabi School of Nursing, Dindigul
8. Saveetha Medical College and Hospital, Kanchipuram
9. Vijaya Educational Academy, Chennai
The career option for this qualification are
Diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive health care services can be handled. Nurse practitioner and Advanced Practice Clinician are two jobs for these students.
Career opportunities are there in the filed of the medical services sector, Government medical services, colleges and universities, etc.
The course offers the following jobs.
2, Drug Safety Associate
4.Assistant Physician Cardiology
6.Personal Health Facilitator
But if you want the B.Sc course only you can join in that also.