Fungus or fungi grows everywhere and easily grow in warm and damp areas. It can be seen on plants, mud and even our skin. Normally these are not dangerous but when it starts growing or multiplying faster or get inside your skin through a cut or wound, then it time to worry and get cured. The fungi normally grow in moist and warm areas on our body like the skin folds, space between your toes, the armpits and groin area.
If you find that the fungi are spreading faster and are causing itching and black scars or that area then you can consult a skin specialist and get medicine as per their advice. Some of the common ways to prevent and remove the scar from your skin or body are given below:
1. Turmeric - This spice has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties which are good to clear the scar and tan from the skin. Turmeric can be consumed in any form i.e. in tea or through the meal. You can even make a paste for external application by mixing a small quantity of turmeric mixed with water or coconut oil and apply on the infected area, let it dry completely and then wash with normal water. Follow the procedure until the scar is completely cleared.
2. Neem Leaf Extracts - Neem is considered as an antifungal and natural detoxifier that can help in removing the fungi from our skin. Wash the neem leaves and then boil it in water for some time. After it is boiled, let it cool to a temperature that is fine for you. Wash the fungi infected area by this water regularly to get clear and blemish skin.
3. Lemon Juice - Extract juice from a lemon and dip a cotton swap in it and apply directly on the infected area. Let is be there until it dries and wash with lukewarm water. Use it for 2-3 weeks or until the scar disappears. If you have delicate skin, please dilute the lemon juice with few drops of water before applying it on your skin.
4. Sandalwood paste - Make a paste of 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder, 1 tablespoon of glycerin and 3 tablespoons of rose water. Apply it on the infected area for 15-20 minutes or till it dries. Now wash it with lukewarm water and follow the procedure once daily and continue until your black mark is cured completely. If you want you can even mix milk and honey in place of rose water.
5. Buttermilk and Tomato juice - Take a ratio of 2:1 i.e 2 part buttermilk and 1 part tomato juice and mix both the ingredients well. Apply on the scar area and keep for 15-20 minutes or till it dries completely. Wash it with lukewarm water and follow the procedure once daily till the black mark vanishes.
6. Almonds paste - Take few almonds as per the area to be applied, soak it in milk overnight. In the morning, remove the skin of the almond and grind to a fine paste. Add little sandalwood powder and honey and mix the mixture well. Apply on the infected area and keep it for 25-30 minutes. Rinse it well with clean water and follow the procedure 1-2 times in a week till the scar vanishes.
“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz