The minimum qualification required is 10+2 to appear for CA examination.
But a commerce degree is recommended before appearing for CA examination.
The criteria for CA is different from one country to another country. First, you have to decide on the country where you want to go to your CA. But ACCA is an agency which is having a common course for CAs all over the world. The details are as follows.
1. ACCA is having more than 147,000 members across the world. There are about 424,000 students in 170 different countries.
2. ACCA certification is recognised all over the world.
3. There will be an examination. Some practical experience is also required and there will be an online ethics examination also.
4. There will be 14 papers and the candidate has to pass in all the papers. 5. A minimum of three years' experience is mandatory.
The criteria for a Chartered Accountant
1. The candidate should be a graduate in a two-year chartered accountant program overseas after receiving a bachelor's degree
2. A licence and the procedure depending on the country
The following are some of the best colleges in abroad to do CA other than India.
1, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
220 Leigh Farm Road, Chapel Hill, NC, United States ?
2.Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
Chartered Accountants' Hall, 11 Copthall Avenue, London EC2R 7EF, United Kingdom
+44 20 7920 8100
3.Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
680 Rue Sherbrooke Ouest, Montréal, QC H3A 2M7, Canada ?
+1 514-285-5000 ?
4. Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
CA House, 21 Haymarket Yards, Edinburgh, Midlothian EH12 5BH, United Kingdom ?
+44 131 347 0100
5. Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ireland
6. Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia
7.Edith Cowan University Australia
9.Lincoln University, New Zealand