Though your sister may get temporary relief with the administration of Calciferol 60, 0000 weekly initially for three months and later fortnightly for six months and finally it should be continued for 12 months on monthly basis as per recommendation of your Physcian indicating a long regime for the compensation of the deficiency. Of course, it is a immunity boosting medicine.
Vitamin C also plays the significant role in toning up the immunity and for that Ceiling 500 mg per day would be required to compensate such a deficiency.
This is not enough, you need to check your thyroid level to see your TSH is in the normal range.
This is not enough foods containing Vitamin B 12 such as Eggs, Beans, Carrots, Almods, Cashews, Walnuts in moderate amount should be taken along with your morning breakfast to compensate the deficiency or otherwise take a tablet of Vitamin B12 of appropriate strength and duration as suggested by your Doctor.
Hence you must resort to natural ways to take care of the present ailments as suggested below -
1) You have to ensure that you are not overweight and all the problems start with the the surge of weight. You may take Mahayograj Gugglu of any brand a famous Aurvedic medicine to control Uric Acid since the ingredients Gugglu, Gooseberry, Harad, Rasna etc act on the metabolism to control both your weight and Uric Acid if taken regularly as suggested by your Vaidya.
2) Use Turmeric, Ginger, Cayenne, Pepper and Cumin seeds liberally to be used in the form of tea.This should be continued regularly.
3) Take a brisk walk in the morning preferably in presence of sun - light for at least 45 minutes will be of great help in your case. Absorption of sun - ray would provide you adequate Vitamin D and you can see its result within three months.
4) Consumption of Apple Cider Vinegar- This is an excellent remedy to take care of different health issues if you take one table spoon with your principal meals. The other way is to add two teaspoon of the vinegar in around 1/4 bucket of water and deep your heels for at least half an hour regularly once in a day such that the temperature of water is fairly tolerable.
5) Flax Seed Oil - Flax Seed oil is rich in alpha linolenic acid, a form of omega 3 fatty acid which acts on the part of inflammation. Pour some amount of Flax Seed Oil in a bucket containing hot water and soak the towel with this concoction and apply the same on the affected part for at least an hour. This should be done regularly till you get the positive result.