Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics is a full-time course in nutrition and dietetics. The duration of the course is 3-years.
The following are the major subjects that are covered in this course are
1, Nutrition and Dietetics Sciences
2. How to prepare a proper diet plan
3. Food management,
4. Components of a balanced diet,
5. Good eating habits
6. Lifestyle management
Many colleges take the students based on their marks in qualifying examinations. But some colleges may conduct entrance test. A student who wants to join in this course must pass 10+2 or Intermediate with Biological Sciences with a minimum of 50% marks,
After completing the course you can go for Post Graduation or you can try for a placement. Various options available to you include.
1. Nutrition, Dietitian,
2. Food Quality Manager,
4.Food Show Host,
5. Nutrition Trainer,
6, Nutritional Sales Executive.
The following are the colleges in West Bengal offering this course. You can choose based on your marks and convenience.
1. Seacom Skills University. Birbhum, West Bengal
2. Asansol Girls College. Bundwan, West Bengal
3. Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya, Medinipur, West Bengal
4, Balurghat College, Dakshin Dinajpur, West Bengal
5. Egra SSB College, Midnapore, West Bengal