You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Spelling mistake in father's name

    Worried whether any spelling mistake in your father's name can trouble you in the future? Know the best answer to this problem from here.

    There is a spelling mistake in my father's name and not my surname. There is a letter extra in his name on my 10th and 12th certificate whereas it is correct on my graduation mark sheets. Will there be any problem when I apply for the bar council enrollment? Will it get rejected? Please guide me.
  • Answers

    4 Answers found.
  • You may be of the opinion that the name of yours only considered through your employment, but it is not correct as your father name will brought to picture if there is another person with similar name and initial. So, it is better to have corrected your father's name in all your certificates alike.
    Name, father's name, Date of birth are the basic details which required till our last breath for anything to be proved and they should be similar and a correct one in all documents. The school certificate for seniors and birth certificates for youngsters become a valid one. As the date of birth is deciding matters in one's life till his end,much care should be taken in the beginning itself. School certificate, college certificates, aadhaar, Pan card, voter Id, driving license should tally each other. You immediately approach in person to the college authorities and get corrected. No correspondences will yield good result rather than personal approach. Your delay will make the matter more delay.
    The name, father's name surname etc., should be get verified even at the stage of collecting from school leaving itself as the same become base documents for the further studies as well for employment or anything.

  • Yes. You have to get it corrected. There are two ways.
    1. Apply to the Board in which you studied the course through the school you have studied. You have to approach the school where you have studied and you have to apply for the correction as per the procedure prescribed. The administration department of the school will educate on the procedure. You have to submit your original certificate and proof of your father's name like Aadhar card or PAN card and you have to pay the required fee. They will forward it to the board and get the correction made. You have to get it changed in both 10th and 12th certificates.
    2. The second method is to get an affidavit made. You have to approach a lawyer known to you and he will tell you the procedure for the same. Once the affidavit is made you may have to give an advertisement in two newspapers one in English and the other in local language about the change. The advocate will guide you on this matter also.

    always confident

  • Any kind of correction in the mark sheet, such as correcting the name or correcting the date of birth, is no longer very difficult. Now, these tasks have become very easy. Now you can perform most tasks without tension.

    As part of the online application process, students must first improve their name, surname, date of birth, parent's name, photo, and school name and click on the submit button on the screen with the required information. If the information given by the student is found to be correct at the initial level, then a new screen will automatically open for further processing otherwise a 'Records Not Available' message will be received. Once the application is accepted, it will reach the officer from Level-1 to Level-4. After this, the concerned student will be informed about this through SMS.

    If you have passed the Class X examination as a private student, then you can directly contact the Regional Office of the Council by taking documents such as Aadhar card and birth certificate. There will be a separate counter for this work.

    By going there, you can write an application and submit a copy of the documents with it. After which a rectified mark sheet will arrive at your home address within a certain period of time. You do not have to put any extra effort into this.

    Please inform you that along with the correction of the student name, you can also apply online to correct the date of birth or to correct the mess in your mark sheet. For this, the procedure you have to follow-

    1.The first is to go to the official website of the board.
    2.Here you have to login by entering a username, password, security code, and captcha on the home page.
    3.After this there will be some options, after clicking on the amendment option, a form will open in front of you.
    4.In this, you have to enter your district name, school name, your name, father and mother name, serial number, mobile number, email ID, PO, address.
    5.After this, two photos of the copy of the documents demanded Aadhaar card, identity card, etc. will have to be uploaded.
    6.After filling and checking the complete information, click on submit.

  • In all your certificates, wherever your father's name is appearing need to be corrected if you could detect any anomaly such a spelling mistake or otherwise. You have indicated mistake in respect of his name appearing in class ten and twelve certificates. You may undertake the following procedures to resolve the issue-
    1) Meet your Principals of both class ten and twelve if the schools are different and submit an application requesting them to get your father's name corrected in the certificates as per entry in school admission register. Verifying the same and putting his comments on the application, you have to despatch the same to respective board offices to get your certificates corrected accordingly. Attach the demand draft required for this purpose and send the contents to the respective Boards. You will get corrected certificates in a couple of days.
    2) This can be done through the process of affidavit as well and for this you have to approach a lawyer of the rotary court along with the photocopies of your class ten and twelve certificates and photocopies of Aadhar Card and PAN card of your father so as to make an affidavit in your favour. This will be signed by the Rotary Magistrate in right side of the affidavit where as your signature would appear in the left side.
    Get it published in a local news paper apart from a noted English NewPaper. Preserve the same to be shown to the appropriate authorities in case of document verification.

  • Sign In to post your comments