Due to increasing activities in online, many sites have been created for teaching the students by the tutors. Most of these sites require the tutors and students to register and then tutors would offer the courses or select some tailor-made courses to teach the students. Depending upon the activities of the tutors the payment would be made to them as per the terms and conditions of the site. There is no concept of salary. It depends on the level of the course, hours taught to the students, hourly tuition rate for that particular course and things like that. One has to go to site and register and then either start an activity within the syllabus offered in the site or design one's own and submit to the site to populate it there and if some students join that course then the tutor has to start the teaching sessions. So, one has to learn this new avenue in that fashion and make a place for himself. Generally these sites would get rating and feedback from the students and based on that a tutor might get better reputation and consequently his number of students might increase which would help in terms of more payment to him from the site. Some of the good sites for this purpose are -
1. Chegg Tutors - This is mainly for high school and college students and pays to the tutor on an hourly basis. It has a feedback and rating mechanism for the assessment of tutors by the students and if rating is good then that can help the tutor to get more opportunities.
2. Udemy - This is a huge site in the sense that it has about 80000 courses which can be taught by the tutors. They have already about 27000 tutors working in this site. In this site the teacher has to create a course and when the students buy his course the tutor gets paid.
3. Tutor Hub - This is a popular platform where a student has to search a tutor online and start learning from him the particular topic. This is a simple site and tutors as well as students can use it easily. Tutor would be using an online tutoring classroom in the site for teaching the students.
4. Buddy School - It is a convenient platform for the tutors who are beginning their teaching careers. The tutor has to introduce his course material here and when students rate it then he builds an audience and slowly increases his following.
5. Tutor - This is one of the old site and is a popular one with students. It provides tutoring, coaching, training etc to the students. In this site teachers also customise their lessons as per the need of the students.
Knowledge is power.