The answers to all your questions are as follows -
1) Is it possible for a diploma holder in architecture to study abroad?
The answer is yes, for any degree or diploma in which you want to pursue your career by completing your studies, you can take admission in the best universities of any country based on your merit.
2) Whether the student is eligible for a loan?
Due to a lack of money, banks also offer education loans for this dream if it is not complete. The interest rates for education loans are 11.75 and 14.75 percent.
Before giving loans, the bank will need an identity card, admission letter, fee receipt, ph, too, and academic documents from the students. If you have taken an education loan, you get an exemption under Section 80E of Income Tax. Necessary documents will have to be submitted to the bank along with the form for the education loan.
This loan of the bank also covers tuition, exam fees, lab fees, uniforms, library and hostel fees, travel expenses, purchase of books, and other necessary equipment. For this, students do not have to spend separately.
When do you get a loan?
The bank first checks whether the university in which the student is going to take admission is recognized or not. Not only this, but the bank also knows about the course whether after doing this course, students will get a good job or not.
3) What will be the process of opting for foreign studies?
As more and more students from India want to move abroad for higher studies. The United States or the USA generally tops the list of study abroad places for international students and Indian students are also the first choice for the US.
4) What are some good universities for an architect?
1. The Bartlett School of Architecture | UCL (University College London) / United Kingdom
2. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) / United States
3. Delft University of Technology / Netherlands
4. ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology) / Switzerland
5. Harvard University / United States
6. the University of California, Berkeley (UCB) / United States
7. University of Cambridge / United Kingdom
8. National University of Singapore (NUS) / Singapore
9. Manchester School of Architecture / United Kingdom
Also, in your opinion, is it better to study abroad?
This field of career is also very interesting because of the prospects of the boom in the construction industry for the coming decades. After studying Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry subjects in XII, you can do a Bachelor in Architecture. If you have studied engineering drawing at the school level, then this course becomes much easier. B. One has to pass the entrance examination for admission to the Arc course. A B.Arch degree is necessary for a postgraduate course in Architecture.
B. Apart from Arc, three-year diploma courses are also offered in various polytechnics. For admission in the Diploma course of Architecture, it is necessary to pass class X with Mathematics. A pass with the twelfth maths subject is required to appear in the NATA exam. To be successful in NATA, at least 40 percent marks should be obtained in the NATA examination, after which merit is made based on marks obtained in the NATA examination and the twelfth examination (same weightage of both)
Where to do the course in India -
Jamia Millia Islamia University, Jamia Nagar, Delhi.
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi
Roorkee Engineering College, Roorkee
Government College of Architecture, Lucknow University, Lucknow
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur School of Architecture and Planning, Chennai
Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore
College of Engineering, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram