Ayurvedic massage oils are one that is very helpful in treating pains like joint aches, muscle pain, bone disorders, and other ailments as it provides a warm and soothing relief without affecting our body due to its formulation that is prepared by the constitution and/or specific condition and thus widely used across the globe by millions to treat external alignments.
Some of the Excellent Ayurvedic Joint Pain Relief Oils Available Online or in the market are as follows for your reference:
1. Greenkure Ayurvedic Pain Reliever Oil – It contains Eucalyptus Oil, Clove Oil, Mint flower, camphor, Chinese chaste tree, five-leaved chaste tree oil and Boxberry, Canada Tea as major ingredients which gives fast relief from body pain. As it contains purely natural ingredients it is very useful in getting prompt relief from backache, body stiffness, muscular pain, headache, cold, sprain, bruises, etc. You can get this online for a price of Rs. 600 for 200ml.
2. Pinda Thailam(Kerala Ayurveda) – It is made from Indian Madder, Beeswax, the resin of Indian Copal Tree and Indian Sarsaparilla and prepared with sesame oil as the base. It is very useful in painful conditions of arthritis and gout and as it contains Bee's wax, it should be used for external application only. It can also be used to prevent cracked and chaffed skin caused due to excessive dryness of the skin. You can get this online for a price of Rs. 120 for 200ml or from any Kerala Ayurveda shala.
3. Muscles and Joint Massage Oil (Ancient Living) – This oil is a blend of Jojoba oil, Almond oil, Basil oil, Rosemary oil, Thyme oil, Black pepper oil, Peppermint oil, Clove bud oil, Juniper berry oil and many other oils that can help in help tackle muscle pain, tension, inflammation and swelling by entering the skin to reduce stress, improving blood circulation, relieving muscle and joint pain, etc. You can get this online for a price of Rs. 680 for 100ml.
4. Mahanarayana Thailam(Kerala Ayurveda) – The oil is prepared in the base of sesame oil and with more than 25 other herbs like herbs including Licorice, Himalayan Cedar and Indian Ginseng. This oil is very used in strengthening and degenerating weak tissues, helps the body to regain strength, gives relief in painful Osteo-arthritic conditions and also excellent nourishes for the body. You can get this online for a price of Rs. 200 for 200ml or from any Kerala Ayurveda shala.
5. Myaxyl Oil/ Spray/Cream(Kerala Ayurveda) - It comprises the properties of Hygrophila, Galanga, Sandalwood, Cedrus deodar, Lemongrass, Sesame Oil, Eucalyptus oil, etc. which is ideal for anti-rheumatic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic treatments. It is very helpful in relieving musculoskeletal spasms, numbness and encourages blood circulation to the affected parts. You can get this online for a price of Rs. 110 for 60ml (oil) / Rs. 120 for 20g (cream – pack of 2) / Rs. 250 for 75ml (spray) or from any Kerala Ayurveda shala.
6. Arthcare Oil(Morpheme Remedies) - Arthcare Oil contains unique herbal blend like Erand (Ricinus communis), Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata), Devdaru (Cedrus deodara), Shuddha Guggulu (Commiphora mukul), Rasone (Garlic, Allium sativum), Ashwagandha (winter cherry), Krishna Marich (pepper), Karpura (Cinnamonum camphora) which give relief from arthritis and number of rheumatic conditions which include-Rheumatoid arthritis, Joints pains, Osteoarthritis, Musculoskeletal disorders, Ankylosing spondylosis, Cervical spondylosis, Osteoarthritis, Persistent inflammation at joint areas, Sciatica. You can get this online for a price of Rs. 350 for 50ml.
7. Sahacharadi Thailam(Kerala Ayurveda) – This oil is made using 3 herbs in sesame oil- Himalayan Cedar, Strobilanthus and Dried Ginger and useful for all painful conditions like arthritis, back pain, sciatica, varicose veins and other musculoskeletal disorders and special effect on the condition affecting the lower extremities i.e. below the waist area. You can get this online for a price of Rs. 230 for 200ml or from any Kerala Ayurveda shala.