After Post graduation can we do Graduation again then will the degree be valid.
Have a query about repeating graduation after post graduation? Looking out for detailed information regarding this? Check out this page where our experts have responded to your question.
1. 12th Commerce,2013 with Accountancy, Buss,Eng, Math, Eco, Physical education.
2. Diploma in education from MPBSC,2015
2. BA(Pass) from SOL,DU, 2016
1st year -Maths, Economics,Hindi, English
2nd year- Maths,Eco, Eng, Human rights
3rd year- Maths,Eco,Hin, Globalisation.
3. MA(HINDI) from IGNOU,2018
Now I am working in KVS since 2017 as Primary teacher someone is told me that you are not eligible for pramotion because so many legal cases are already pending as regards to this. If you complete B.ed than you can not be or give TGT exam because subject combination what require for TGT you don't have. Only PGT Hindi exam you can give, that is also not sure, after completing B.Ed. I wants to do B.ed from IGNOU or any other open University.
My question is that.
1. In BA which subject i can say my permanent subject and which is additional. 2.What is the criteria of permanent subject and additional subject.
3. What I need to do if i wants to do B.ed and what subject I can take in this scenario.
4. Am I eligible for pramotion in KVS.
5. For correcting my BA subject combination I need to do BA again and after this BA my previous BA and MA degree will be valid.
6. Suggest good open college for B.ed.
Kindly help me in this scenario since I am very confused. I will be very thankful to you.If require any other information let me know...