While going through your submission, I have noted two plus points and the first one being your post graduate degree in English Literature and apart from it you have experience in the field of customer management for two years and six months earned through an Insurance Company. You are currently interested to have your MBA degree from Human Resources from Alagappa University.
You need to take up the following initiatives so as to have a lucrative career in abroad with your current qualifications and experience. The relevant points are given below -
1) Make an attractive resume from an experienced consultant highlighting your experience of the Insurance Company and your job openings in the following lines are also possible -
1) Teaching line by virtue of your post graduate qualification.
2) HR executive on the strength of your MBA programme
likely to be persued through Alagappa University
3) Jobs in the Insurance Company due to your experience in this area.
4) Content Writer due to your proficiency in English Literature
An experienced consultant would consider both your qualification and experience so as to make an impressive resume.
5) Make the best use of your time. Your MBA in the stream of HR would be fruitful due to your excellent command in English Literature.
6) Last but not the least, strive hard to secure a minimum 7.5 average score in IELTS so as to make your dream successful for your assignments in foreign countries such as UK, Australia, USA etc. In order to have a good score in IELTS, you may take help of a reputed Institution.